So far this year we’ve seen a raft of acquisitions from HPE, as they seek to strengthen their portfolio and deliver industry-leading solutions to improve business outcomes. SimpliVity is undoubtedly one of the most high profile of these additions – allowing HPE to create the most complete Hyperconverged platform on the market today!
What is it that they bring to the party and why should the Channel sit up and take notice?
It’s been said that a picture paints a thousand words, so rather than write a thousand words here’s a picture that should say it all…
As the Simplivity lead for Westcoast I’ve been out and about speaking with our partners on daily basis and I’ve felt the buzz of what HPE Simplivity has to offer. Here’s the solution they’re all so excited about…
The HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack is a compact, scalable 2U, rack-mounted building block that delivers server, storage and storage networking services. It also provides a complete set of advanced functionality that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads – all at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack is the only Hyperconverged solution that deduplicates, compresses, and optimizes all data globally, improving performance, and guaranteeing 90% capacity savings across storage and backup. It is also the only Hyperconverged solution that delivers policy-based, VM-centric management to simplify day-to-day operations and enable data mobility, increasing productivity.
Other key features:-
- Assimilation of core datacentre functions: HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack combines the hypervisor, compute, storage, storage network switching, backup, replication, cloud gateway, caching, WAN optimization, real-time deduplication, and more.
- Cloud economics with enterprise capabilities: HPE SimpliVity 380 with OmniStack delivers the agility, elasticity, and affordability of cloud computing coupled with the performance, reliability, and resiliency of on-premises infrastructure.
- Cost savings: Independent studies show that running VMs on HPE SimpliVity Hyperconverged infrastructure is 22% to 49% less expensive than running them in a comparable Amazon Web Services environment, when considering total costs over a three-year period.
SimpliVity 5 HyperGuarantee
- HyperEfficient – 90% capacity savings across storage and backup combined
- HyperProtected – 60-seconds or less on average for local backup or restore of a 1 TB VM
- HyperSimple – Three clicks to backup, restore, clone or move a VM from a single console
- HyperManageable – 60-seconds or less on average to create or update backup policies for 1000’s of vm’s across dozens of remote sites from a single console
- HyperAvailable – Add or remove a local or remote SimpliVity system without downtime, without interruption to local or remote backups, and without reconfiguration of backup policies or IP address.
As the top HPE Distributor in the UK, Westcoast have the expertise, experience, capacity and resources to help you leverage this opportunity to deliver the very best solution to your customers. If you have any questions then email us today on enterpriseBDM@westcoast.co.uk.